Please download this handy guide which will provide you with information regarding the crown court procedure.
This guide includes answers to the following questions:
- Who will represent me at the Crown Court?
- What happens at my first Court hearing in the Crown Court?
- What if I plead Guilty?
- What happens if I plead Not Guilty?
- How will I know when my Trial will take place?
- What happens at the Trial?
- What if I am found Not Guilty by a Jury?
- What if I am found Guilty by a Jury of some or all of the charges against me?
Nb. This guide is intended to give general information only and not intended to be used as the basis upon which Advice is given nor should it be relied upon as giving advice specific to a case or individual and Lawtons do not accept liability for anyone using this guide. Should you require specific advice in connection with a real case or situation, please contact us immediately so that we can provide specific Advice