How can we help you?
We have years of experience in defending people against a wide range of criminal charges. We understand that it’s an uncertain and distressing time, with implications for your personal and professional life – and we understand how to successfully defend people against all kinds of charges.
What’s your legal situation?
- I’ve been charged with assault and battery
- I’ve been charged with GBH
- I’ve been charged with ABH
- I’ve been charged with possession of a controlled substance
- I’ve been charged with drink driving
- I’ve been charged with causing death by dangerous driving
- I’ve been charged with indecent exposure
- I’ve been charged with sexual assault
- I’ve been charged with fraud
- I’ve been charged with murder
- I’ve been charged with manslaughter
- I’ve been charged with drug trafficking
- I’ve been charged with vandalism
These are some of the more common enquiries we deal with each day. If you’ve been charged with a different offence, contact us today for expert legal advice.
Records of the charges will be held by police until you’re 100 years old. After five years, some spent convictions will be removed from the records used for employment vetting.
What does being charged with a crime mean?
Will charges stay on my record if they’re dropped?
How long will charges stay on my criminal record?
Been charged with an offence? Contact us now to protect your future.
Criminal charges or accusations of any nature can be damaging to your future, whether it’s your career or personal life that’ll be most affected. We offer expert legal defence alongside personal service, so we’ll seek to limit the damage as much as possible.
We specialise in several areas of criminal law, including but not limited to: