Leading criminal defence lawyers in London
If you are looking for a specialist London criminal law firm or an experienced criminal defence lawyer in London, Lawtons London criminal solicitors will be able to help.
Lawtons is a leading criminal defence law firm that specialises in all aspects of criminal law in London. Our expert legal team have a wealth of experience in providing criminal defence services across the city. Our criminal defence lawyers provide successful defence and expert assistance for our clients across the city.
Need urgent assistance from a criminal defence solicitor in London?
Lawtons London criminal solicitors are able to provide 24-hour representation, including assistance at police stations, together with advice over the phone or in person at our London office. If you have been detained by the police, it is vital that a defence solicitor is present before any form of questioning takes place, so seek expert legal representation from a criminal defence lawyer as soon as you are able.
If you are asked to attend any police station in London on a voluntary basis, we are able to offer expert assistance and help to guide you through this difficult experience. Criminal defence services are advised if you are call to the police station for a voluntary interview.
Lawtons lawyers regularly handle criminal cases at both Magistrates Courts and Crown Courts in London, including, but not limited to, the following criminal offences:
- Burglary, Theft and Criminal Damage
- Business Crime
- Cyber Crime
- Driving and Speeding Offences
- Firearm and Drug Crime
- Regulatory Offences
- Sexual Offences
- Serious Violence & Assault
- Regulatory Offences
We understand the specific needs of individual cases and clients and provide personalised advice and assistance in any criminal charges that have been made against you.
If you are in urgent need of legal assistance or advice from a London criminal lawyer, please get in touch with us:
Lawtons London Criminal Law Solicitors
330 High Holborn
Telephone: 0203 553 5741
Find us on Google Maps
(Please note, our London office is appointment only)
24 Hour Police Station Assistance
Legal Insights and Resources
What do criminal solicitors do?
Encompassing a wide range of legal elements, criminal defence solicitors provide legal advice plus legal representation, should you be accused of a criminal offence.
Their duties encompass every aspect of the law, with the exception of advocacy (participation in court proceedings) as this is usually within the remit of a barrister.
Whether you need legal advice on an aspect of the law, or you’re seeking legal representation, the expert team of criminal lawyers at Lawtons will be able to assist and advise you.
What type of cases do defence solicitors take on?
Experts in the expansive field of criminal defence, Lawtons’ criminal defence solicitors can provide specialist legal advice for:
- Driving offences – from speeding and traffic light offences to driving under the influence and death by dangerous driving
- Drug offences – including possessing, producing, importing, distributing and supplying drugs
- Sex offences – allegations of historic or recent sexual abuse
- Indecent image related cases – whether they involve the possession, making or distribution of such material
- Business crime – including allegations of fraud, money laundering, false accounting, fraudulent trading and professional misconduct
- Serious crime – including allegations of rape, murder, violence, certain drug offences, corruption, terrorism and people smuggling
Should you find yourself accused of a crime, seek expert legal representation from a criminal defence solicitor as soon as you are able.